Tuesday, February 21, 2012

..Hong Kong: The Magical Land of Disneyland..

This is my most awaited tour in Hong Kong, the Disneyland tour. I was excited to see Mickey Mouse, Disney Princesses and other Disney characters, even my Muder is so excited ^__^. Hong Kong Disneyland is located in Penny's Bay, Lantau Island. The park has five themed areas, Main Street U.S.A, Toy Story Land, Fantasy Land, Adventureland, and Tomorrowland. 


Main Street, U.S.A
It serve as the main entrance of the park and its building is identical to that of Anaheim, California. There are restaurants and souvenir shop located and also there is a railroad station where you can hop, relax and see the different views of themed areas. Also on the Main Street you can watch and be amaze of the Flights of Fantasy Parade featuring the Disney Characters. Too bad I got my video cam empty bat :( but I charged it to experience next time I'll make sure its full ^^.
Railroad Station

Main Street

Adventureland
It is the home to the "Festival of the Lion King" show. It features the Tarzan Island, Jungle River Cruise and Liki Tikis. The cruise is an adventure in classic river where surprise awaits us this mysterious jungle and epic battle at fire ant water. We also see different animals like hippos, elephants, cobras and orangutan. I only have one picture here because I put my camera to bag when we are advise that we may get wet during the cruise.
Jungle Cruise

Toy Story Land
It feature the characters from Toy Story Movie. We don't stay long there because attractions like Slinky Dog Spin, RC Racer and Toy Soldier Parachute Drop are extreme for my Muder.hehehe She doesn't want to it.

Fantasy Land  
This is my favorite area, it features the Sleeping Beauty Castle feel the magic of your dream. There is also The Many Adventure of Winnie the Pooh where we ride at Pooh's hunny pot and plunge in the middle of blustery day. Mickey's Philhar Magic is a 3D journey animated film where we really feel the air, water and the hilarious adventure of Donald Duck. I can say my Muder relly enjoy the show ^^. Then there is the Fantasy Garden where you'll fall in line just to meet the Disney character and have some photo with them. Don't miss to see the It's a Small World, where we set sail into the imaginative journey and scenes of different cultures through the costumed doll.
Sleeping Beauty Castle

Pooh's Hunny Pot

Fantasy Garden

It's a Small World

Different Culture

Tommorowland
This is a unique area in the park and its attractions are Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster, Stitch Encounter, Orbitron and Autopia. Among those Autopia is the only attraction my Muder try, it is a ride that give kids of all ages and drive into futuristic street and crazy corner.
Autopia Car


Lastly during nighttime don't leave the park without seeing the Disney in the Stars,
firework performance are coordinated with orchested classic Disney music.
Waiting for Disney in the Stars
 
Due to our very limited time we were not able to visit all the attraction at the park but I really enjoy our stay and celebrate Valentine's Day at the park. It is really magical on Disneyland. Before leaving the park I promised to return and spend my whole day at the park ^__^


Date: February 14,2012  

No comments:

Post a Comment